Sunday, April 20, 2014

Baa Baa Black Sheep

Now, when I look through Pinterest, I find PLENTY of baby oriented crafting ideas/gifts.  I don't have baby fever or anything like that, but I did find an adorable Crocheted Lamb Baby Mobile that I wanted to make. Not the mobile part, just the lambs.  They're so cute!

Crocheting the white part was hard... really hard. I lost count a lot during the body part and it still turned out OK.  The best part was if there was an issue, I gave myself a long enough tail to fix it... and the yarn is so fuzzy you don't see the mistakes in the pattern!

It's adorable! But I wanted this one standing up straight so I stitched the legs on differently than the original pattern.

I don't like how the face turned out. Cute, but no. It makes me think of a dog, not a lamb.

Since I didn't have the eyelets that the pattern mentioned I embroidered a face on it... and I don't like it. So this one is mine and promptly ordered the eyelets for others...

I made one for everyone for Easter =)

The little fuzzy bodies look like snow balls! Here are four lamb waiting to be stitched together. 
Ignore the giant tub of cat nip... I have plans for that.

Four little lambs - two tan, two gray. So cute!!


I think I'm going to make another one for me... Or undo that ugly embroidery on the first one. The eyelets make them look so much cuter!

Hoppy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment