Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Round and Round we go...

Scarves are getting boring.

I've been finding some super cute things on Pinterest that involve Knitting in the Round.  All the needles that I inherited were straight and weren't double pointed.  So I went to Michael's and got some size 4 double pointed needles.  I prefer metal over bamboo mostly because I've read things online stating that cats tend to chew up bamboo ones (AHHHHHH considering how expensive those things are!).

I used multiple videos, again the one from New Stitch a Day.com being the most helpful, and I was able to figure it out in an afternoon.

Isn't it cute? I may have "proposed" to my hubby with it when he got home... =)  He wasn't as amused as I was. Ahhh well...

What is to come of this new skill? Only time will tell.... =)  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment