Saturday, March 23, 2013

Springtime for ...

A couple weeks ago two of our friends came up and we spent the day frolicking.  I'm not a great photographer, but she is and had recently bought a new portrait lens for her Canon Rebel something.  I have a Canon Rebel something as well and joined her in picture taking outside with my two furry friends.

Since I tried to knit some eggs tonight and just got frustrated as they turned out holey (how appropriate!) I'll share some of my picture skills.

The hubby likes to point out that I overexpose my pictures (guilty as charged) so any advice on messing with settings on a digital camera to prevent that is much appreciated!

Outside? Mmmm...




SHE'S POSING. Man, she's a beautiful cat though.

I think this is my favorite of Bailey from that day.






What's this?


Another goodie of Bailey.


She sees something she likes.

Just kidding. This is how people NORMALLY see her... a streak running away from them.

Playing on the rocks.


I was carrying Domino back from the HVAC system into the sunny area near us.  I candidly pointed the camera at her and got this.  I love it. It's so... her.


Tried the candid shot again.... didn't work.


I didn't have the best angle, Jessie did, but Bailey started rolling on the rocks and looking super cute.



Domino was put in time-out because she kept trying to run away.

Comments welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment